Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How to keep roses kept in a car fresh?

I want to give roses to my girlfriend who's coming to visit me in my school tomorrow. Problem is I have a class from 9 am to 11:30am and she's gonna get there by noon. I can't really get out of class early because I have an exam that day. Is there any way to keep roses looking fresh if I keep them in my car?

How to keep roses kept in a car fresh?
Keep them on the floor of the care, in water and out of direct sun.


Another is the preparation:


a) cut the stems and immerse in water


b) add half an aspirin to the water


c) make sure that they have good humidity surrounding the bunch if you live in a dry climate
Reply:What about keeping them in a cooler, with something cool underneath?

Hepatitis C Test

No comments:

Post a Comment