Sunday, May 16, 2010

How do you make roses open like pictured so they look perfect for my bouquet?

Is there a magic formula for making roses open as pictured here? http://www.ftd.com/promo14/catalog/produ...





I am going to order this bouquet either for myself or my bridemaids, and I want them to look just like pictured.





Should I have them delivered one day before, or on the day of the wedding?

How do you make roses open like pictured so they look perfect for my bouquet?
Funny, I was just trying to decide between Calla lillies %26amp; roses myself! http://www.mandalaybay.com/thingstodo/fl...


Gosh, yanno, everytime I've had roses I've always had a few that just didn't open - I wish you could ask the florist to only make them that day with opened roses - that way you'd know %26amp; get what you want. If you get em a day ahead, maybe you can watch them %26amp; throw em in the fridge when they get where you want? I've heard of using steam, but I'm really not sure, sweets. Good luck
Reply:Ask your florist about when to have the arrangements look as fresh as the blooming roses pictured. If you are making your own bouquets, go to Martha Stewart dot com. (If in a vase at home put aspirin in the water before you place the roses in it.)


PS I hope you have a wonderful wedding! Best wishes for the future.

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment