Friday, November 13, 2009

Know who knows what the different colors of roses mean?

I know that red stand for love and yellow means friendship. But, what about colors like white and pink? I'm planting some roses in my front yard. I would like to give it a nice setting. What do you think?

Know who knows what the different colors of roses mean?
White is purity and truth. Pink is new love or young love. Yellow is friendship or jealousy. Most people don't think about the meanings of the rose colors, even though I do...and obviously you do too. Most people are drawn to their fragrance and their beauty, and what is pleasing to the eye. I prefer to go for meaning and what is pleasing to look at, so I choose the meanings most important and then colors that go well together. Good luck planning your rose planting!
Reply:WHITE: Loyalty, penetrating and platonic love. Able to captivate secret thought, love stronger than death.





PINK: Grace, gentility, elegance and refinement. The rose of sweet thoughts.





I think those would be pretty together.

Nanny Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment