Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can you plant roses too close together?

I've always heard you have to worry about air circulation, but I think from experience that as long as the canes of a rose aren't crossing each other in the middle of the plant, there is enough air. I really like the filled in look of roses. I don't like big gaps and I want a bushy mass of color and greenery to fill in my front beds.

Can you plant roses too close together?
You must plant the roses about 500mm apart. you can plant nice flowers inbetween.If after 3 yearsyour roses will be high, and if planted too close together it will force each other out of the way.What is more beatiful than roses with a flowery garden
Reply:You are on the right track. Just make sure they have enough room to mature properly. I have seen mature roses that get very bushy and fill in the gaps. When you first plant them there will be some gaps.

Nanny Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment