Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the name of the light purple roses without thorns, and where can I buy them online?

I think there is a set of roses called "silver dusts" that are light purple and have no throns, but I am not sure of the name. Plus, I'd like to know of a flower delivery service online where I can purcjhase them and have them delivered.





I saw them in the movie "Bed of Roses" with Christian Slater.





10 points if you can tell me where I can order them to have them delivered.

What is the name of the light purple roses without thorns, and where can I buy them online?
They're called "Sterling Silver" roses. (That was a great movie, wasn't it?)





I'm really not sure those would be the type of flowers you could buy online easily - you'd probably have better luck calling your local florist and having them special order you some. Specifically, you could try a florist that specializes in doing special events and weddings. (One that is used to being asked to provide unusual flowers!)





A girlfriend of mine wanted some of those for her bridal bouquet, like BAD... and although she did eventually find a florist who could get her some, they were so hideously expensive, she could only afford to have a single one of them in the center of her bouquet.





So anyway, bottom line - probably won't be easy to find, definitely won't be cheap, but good luck, it will make an unforgettable gift!
Reply:google it.

Bad Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment