Friday, November 13, 2009

How do you transplant these roses?

They are wild roses. Here is a picture of the wild roses, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_arkans... . There are about 100 of them outside growing along the road and in the ditch. How can I transplant them into my yard? They are blooming right now, I transplanted 2 a couple of weeks ago, but they are not doing to good. They are alive, but are not blooming. And one of them only has a couple of leaves. What should i do?What is the best way to transplant them and keep them alive and blooming? I transplanted 1 today, and i shouldn't have because it was really hot. I got most of a thick root with it, its doing ok, kinda wilted. I watered it good. Some one told me about cutting off the dead canes, but i don't know what a cane is. Thanks in advance.

How do you transplant these roses?
god.. check with my mother she has them taking over her fields.. EVERYWHERE and going wild and crazy.. She cuts them and they keep doubling it's driving her crazy. Actually ... Cut them back and they come back stronger and bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment